Public Procurement and PPP
WALLESS has unrivalled experience in carrying out complex public procurements. We advise private companies participating in tender procedures by outlining the strategy, ensuring the compliance of the bid with tender regulations, challenging the procedural decisions, and assisting in contract negotiations. We also advise public authorities in structuring and rearranging their tenders, adopting procurement decisions, and defending against supplier claims. In-depth guidance throughout the process ensures the successful participation of the organisation in the tender, and prevents other procurement errors.
WALLESS team has represented clients in more than 100 public procurement court cases, most of which formed precedents in public procurement market.
We have unique experience in PPP projects including outsourcing the construction and maintenance of roads, power plants, urban infrastructure, schools, prisons, police stations, airports, stadiums, and arenas. We have driven all major PPP projects on behalf of private and public institutions. During a number of projects, we have worked with a number of international technical and economic consultants who provide the necessary professional expertise and competence to bring these PPP projects to life.
- WALLESS advises the construction of Estonia’s eastern border facing the Russian Federation
- WALLESS advised on agreements worth 60 million euros for building Balticconnector compressor stations
- Representation of N.R. Energy OÜ in several procurement disputes
- Representation of Kohila municipality in a procurement dispute over an abnormally low bid
- Representation of Riigi Kinnisvara AS in a procurement dispute