Kristers’ main areas of expertise include tax issues, public procurement, corporate law, M&A, and compliance matters. He can provide detailed and tailored solutions in various complex situations. Kristers’ work ethic is constructive and logic-based, which makes him well suited to solve tax-related issues.
- Walless strength
Fast and effective research skills
- Practice areas
- Latvian, English, Russian
- PRIMUS DERLING, Attorneys at law, Associate (2017-2020)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The Republic of Latvia, Operational division of Consular Department, Intern (2017)
- Danske Bank AS Latvian branch, Junior Associate (2017)
- Cobalt, Attorneys at Law, Junior Associate (2015-2016)
- Master of Law, University of Latvia, 2019
* Practicing in Primus Derling, Attorneys at Law, a Walless member firm in Latvia.