Kristers’ main areas of expertise include tax issues, public procurement, corporate law, M&A, and compliance matters. He can provide detailed and tailored solutions in various complex situations. Kristers’ work ethic is constructive and logic-based, which makes him well suited to solve tax-related issues.
Walless Super Power
Fast and effective research skills
- Latvian, English, Russian
- Law firm PRIMUS DERLING (merged with WALLESS in 2020), Riga, Associate (2018-2020)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The Republic of Latvia, Operational division of Consular Department, Intern (2017)
- Danske Bank AS Latvian branch, Riga, Junior Associate (2017)
- Law firm COBALT, Attorneys at Law, Riga, Junior Associate (2015-2016)
- Master of Laws, University of Latvia, 2019
- WALLESS advised JNG Investments OÜ, in a transaction where JNG Investments acquired a 100% holding in wholesaler AS Balt-Hellin, which is based in Tartu and supplies raw materials to companies involved in food production and processing.
- WALLESS Carries out Legal Study of Digital Services Tax Implementation Options in Latvia Commissioned by the Ministry of Culture
- Successfully represented interests of Latvian Sports Federations Council and the Latvian Olympic Committee in their the sports federation’s initiative “I support sport!”