The WALLESS team strongly believes in and always advocates for amicable dispute resolutions and settlements, including the tax field. However, in situations when matters can only be settled in a court of law, we are alongside our clients throughout the whole legal process. From the very first dealings with the tax authorities, we assist clients from the early stages of tax audit, prepare a dispute strategy, and represent their interests in the central tax administration, the Commission on Tax Disputes, administrative courts, and if necessary, the Court of Justice of the European Union.
- WALLESS Team Advised Nortal on Acquisition of a Minority Stake in the Cybersecurity Startup Talgen Cybersecurity
- WALLESS Advised Lumi Capital on the Acquisition of Shopping Centre Juglas Centrs in Riga
- WALLESS Advised UAVFACTORY SIA in Aerospace M&A Transaction
- WALLESS Assists in Sale of Valuable Land in Riga for Commercial Development
- Successfully represented interests of Latvian Sports Federations Council and the Latvian Olympic Committee in their the sports federation’s initiative “I support sport!”