Tatjana specialises in administrative and tax law, as well as dispute resolution, while also proficient in commercial and corporate law, including provisions of day-to-day corporate legal services. In addition to law, Tatjana has a Master’s degree in economics which gave her the ability to assess tax issues in context of their economic nature.
- Walless strength
Proficiency in the most important form of communication – listening
- Practice areas
- Latvian, Russian, English
- PRIMUS DERLING, Attorneys at law, Associate (2019-2020)
- TRINITI, Attorneys at Law, Associate (2015-2019)
- K Konsultacijas consultancy firm, Lawyer (2015)
- Public Utilities Commission, Adviser - Commissioner (2014)
- State Revenue Service of the Republic of Latvia, Chief lawyer (2010-2013)
- National Medical Service-Laboratory, Chief Accountant (2001-2010)
- Chamber of Civil Cases of the Zemgale District Court, Assistant to Judge (2000-2001)
- Master of Law, University of Latvia, 2011
- Master of Economics, Latvia University of Agriculture, 2002
* Practicing in Primus Derling, Attorneys at Law, a Walless member firm in Latvia.