Vytenis has more than 9 years of experience in business taxation in the public sector. Direct participation in the negotiations of international corporate taxation issues, especially in the field of digital economy, aggressive tax planning, transfer pricing, and the implementation of international decisions in national law are among the key highlights of Vytenis’ career. Thanks to the collected expert knowledge and acquired skills to manage information in efficient way, Vytenis is able to solve complex taxation issues simply and creatively.
Walless Super Power
- Lithuanian, English
- Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania, Tax Policy Department, Direct Taxes and International Taxation Division, Chief Specialist, Adviser (2015-2021)
- State Tax Inspectorate under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania, Tax Information Department, Specialist (2012-2015)
- Master of e-Bussiness Management, Mykolas Romeris University, 2012
- Erasmus exchange, The Polytechnic University of Valencia, 2011
- Bachelor of Financial Economics, Mykolas Romeris University, 2010