Ingūna is one of Latvia’s leading tax law experts. Her experience is invaluable when dealing in all areas related to tax, such as Banking and Finance, Real Estate, Corporate, M&A, and Energy. Ingūna has worked on various domestic and international M&A transactions as well as cross-border restructures and is often invited by public authorities and organizations to give an opinion on the introduction of new taxes. She is also a frequent speaker at seminars and conferences on Latvian and international tax law matters.
- Walless strength
Synthesis of analytic and creative thinking
- Practice areas
- Professional rankings
- Latvian, English, Russian
- PRIMUS DERLING, Attorneys at Law, Head of Tax Practice, Certified Tax Adviser (2009-2020)
- Loze, Grunte & Cers, Head of Tax Consultations (2006-2009)
- Ernst & Young Baltic SIA, Senior Tax Consultant (2002-2006)
- Pipelife Latvia SIA, Accountant (1999-2002)
- Master of Economics, University of Latvia, 2004
* Practicing in Primus Derling, Attorneys at Law, a Walless member firm in Latvia.