Laura has over 15 years of experience in a range of competition matters including merger notifications and antitrust investigations. She has been also known as a leading figure in public procurement and PPP in Lithuania. Laura’s illustrious career is marked by her ability to guide the clients through the complexity of issues which require deep understanding of the law and its real world applications, creative thinking and result orientation.
- Lithuanian, English
- Ellex Valiunas, Lithuania, Partner and Co-Chair of Commercial & Regulatory Practice (2004-2018)
- EMBA, Baltic Management Institute, 2016
- Postgraduate Diploma in Economics for Competition Law, King's College, 2011
- LL.M in European Law and Tax Regulation, Maastricht University, 2005
- Bachelor in International, EU and Comparative Law, International University Concordia Audentes, 2004