Competition and Regulatory
WALLESS advises on all aspects of competition law in relation to transactions, commercial arrangements, and day-to-day business practices. Our experience covers merger control, abuse of dominant position, distribution and agency systems, cartel investigations, and state aid regulation.
WALLESS assists clients in identifying and assessing competition concerns, and setting their compliance programmes. Our advice involves presenting a customized approach to each client’s business and regulatory context. The WALLESS team regularly deals with local competition authorities, national courts, and other relevant legal bodies on issues concerning merger filings or antitrust allegations.
WALLESS professionals give legal counsel across all regulated industries, including healthcare, pharmaceuticals, energy, food, telecommunications, media, and technology.
- WALLESS successfully represented Saare Wind Energy in a lawsuit against the Government of the Republic of Estonia
- WALLESS represents leading Estonian district heating company
- WALLESS contributed as an expert of real estate law to the project “Tallinn Urban Regeneration: Land Use Review and Development Partnership Models” commissioned by the EBRD
- Advising Estonian State Agency of Medicines on pharmacy reform
- WALLESS Assisted Affidea in Acquiring “Vėtrungės klinika” in Klaipėda