Baiba’s practice is primarily focused on corporate matters and commercial and M&A transactions. Baiba has a broad experience with the structuring of deals and private equity planning.
Before joining WALLESS Baiba worked as in-house lawyer and advised companies working in various fields, foreign investors and non-governmental organizations of different areas on their daily legal matters, as well as conducted in-depth research on various issues related to the activities of the respective organizations.
Baiba also has an MBA which allows her to understand better the business environment and the specific needs of the client.
Walless Super Power
Passionate about giving the best performance
- Latvian, English, Russian
- Rotus Capital SIA, Riga, Lawyer (2008-2020)
- Laif Holding SIA, Riga, Lawyer (2006-2018)
- Aragon AS, Norway, Lawyer (2006-2015)
- Diena AS, Riga, Council Member, Consultant (2011-2012)
- Lawyer / researcher and legal consultant in several non-governmental organizations, Riga (2004-2005; 2015-2018)
- Rietumu banka AS, Riga, Lawyer (2003-2004)
- Certified – Anti Money Laundering Specialist, CAMS, 2020
- EMBA, Stockholm School of Economics Riga, 2014
- Master of International and European Law, Riga Graduate school of Law, 2010