Over 20 years of experience has given Kristine in-depth knowledge in capital markets, financial transactions, construction-related issues, structuring real estate transactions, and real estate development projects. In addition to that, she is highly experienced in public procurement law and conducting legal proceedings concerning procurement law disputes. Kristine is a reliable partner whose solutions are always thought-out to the tiniest detail.
- Walless strength
Ability to focus on the big picture with careful attention to details
- Practice areas
- Professional rankings
- Latvian, English, Russian
- PRIMUS DERLING, Attorneys at Law, Partner (2009-2020)
- Loze, Grunte & Cers, Partner (2005-2009)
- Grunte & Cers, Attorney at Law (1996-2005)
- Master of Law, Riga Graduate School of Law, 2001
- Duke University, School of Law and Geneva University Summer School of Law, 1997
* Practicing in Primus Derling, Attorneys at Law, a Walless member firm in Latvia.