Environmental law is a rapidly changing field, where governing authorities are highly technical and risks can be difficult to assess. The European Green Deal proposed by the EU Commission is the plan to make the EU’s economy sustainable and provide new business opportunities. Soon the companies will face new regulations and public pressure to address the environmental impact of their business.
WALLESS team is ready to respond to all the challenges and help clients in dealing with the environmental issues, including project development, impact assessment, permitting, climate change, product life cycle analysis, due diligence, and risk management.
- WALLESS successfully represented a real estate developer in the reconstruction and extension of a residential apartment building in the very heart of Tallinn
- WALLESS represented NGOs in litigation concerning the high-speed railway Rail Baltic
- WALLESS contributed as an expert of real estate law to the project “Tallinn Urban Regeneration: Land Use Review and Development Partnership Models” commissioned by the EBRD
- WALLESS advises a wind energy developer in Estonia in connection with several wind parks
- WALLESS advises a leading housing developer in Northern Europe on different legal issues arising from zoning and construction regulation