Real Estate Transactions
WALLESS’ professionals provide a full range of services for corporate real estate investors. The range of our services start with early stage measures such as project funding, tax structuring, the incorporation of SPVs, acquisition process and continue to late-stage measures including after-investment care, project and asset management, transaction and property related dispute resolution. Our experts have pioneered in structuring wall-breaking transactions in order to provide clients with maximum returns on their investments, as well as reasonable exit options. The legal talents at WALLESS also have exceptional sector-specific knowledge in alternative investment fields such as agricultural and forestry assets.
- WALLESS Acting as the Buy-side Legal Advisor Assisted Lumi Capital in Acquisition of Indi Business Center in Riga
- WALLESS kā pircēja juridiskais konsultants sniedza palīdzību Lumi Capital, tam iegādājoties InDi biroju centru Rīgā
- WALLESS successfully represented Saare Wind Energy in a lawsuit against the Government of the Republic of Estonia
- WALLESS advises a leading housing developer in Northern Europe on different legal issues arising from zoning and construction regulation
- WALLESS Advised Vilniaus Baldai on Borrowing EUR 37.8 Million from the EBRD and Citadele Bank Lithuania