P+372 611 0915
M+372 5556 8609
Risto is focused on resolving disputes in civil, administrative and arbitration proceedings, as well as advising clients in enforcement, bankruptcy and reorganization proceedings. Risto has a special interest in the fields of medical and data protection law, within the framework of which he has advised several international pharmaceutical companies with branches in Estonia on issues e.g., related to conducting clinical trials. As a person who honors healthy lifestyle, it is also important for Risto to develop the field of sports law by contributing not only to resolving ad hoc issues of various sports clubs but also to the work of the disciplinary committee of the Estonian Handball Association.
Walless Super Power
Ability to assess circumstances adequately in conjunction with experience and commitment to maintain focus and humanity even in the most difficult situations.
- Estonian, English, Russian, French
- Law firm Walless, Tallinn, Attorney at law (2021)
- Law firm Pohla & Hallmägi, Tallinn, Attorney at law (2011-2021)
- PLC Pro Kapital Eesti, Lawyer's assistant (2009-2011)
- Tallinn Students Law Office, consultant (2008-2009)
- IT-law Master’s study program (LL.M) training, University of Tartu, 2014
- Master of Law, University of Tartu, 2014
- Exchange student, University of Aarhus (Denmark), 2011-2012
- Bachelor of Law, University of Tartu, 2010