Restructuring and Insolvency
WALLESS legal professionals advise lenders and equity investors at all levels, as well as companies in financial difficulties together with their shareholders and members of management teams. Our team provides qualified legal counsel on issues arising from complex restructuring and insolvency-related matters, including debt restructuring, distressed acquisitions and divestments, formal insolvency proceedings, and negotiated out-of-court restructuring. In order to provide clients with the most effective legal solutions, our corporate attorneys collaborate and our seasoned team of fully-integrated legal experts who focus on regulatory matters, finance, tax, corporate affairs, real estate, and employment.
- WALLESS advised and represented Redeem UK in winding up its business
- Representation of Swedbank AS in investment and damages dispute
- Representation of HHLA TK Estonia AS (former Transiidikeskuse AS) in disputes with its client
- Advising Skogssällskapet on winding up its business activities in Estonia
- Defence of Swedbank AS against claims submitted in an insolvency process