Konstantīns’ main areas of practice are Dispute Resolution, Restructuring and Insolvency, White-collar crime, Tax litigation, and Energy. He also advises clients in Banking & Finance, Financial Regulatory, and Compliance matters. Konstantin’s professional strength is his ability to present one’s views and arguments in a logical and structured way. Due to him being fluent in German, Konstantīns assists clients in transactions related to German-speaking countries.
- Walless strength
Eagerness to face the most unexpected challenges
- Practice areas
- Latvian, Russian, German, English
- PRIMUS DERLING, Attorneys at Law, Senior Associate (2012-2020)
- Rödl & Partner Legal, Attorney at Law (2006-2012)
- Rietumu Banka AS, Legal department for work with state institutions, Deputy Manager (2004-2006)
- Master of Law, Turība University, 2006
* Practicing in Primus Derling, Attorneys at Law, a Walless member firm in Latvia.