White Collar and Government Investigations
Our lawyers help clients to represent their interests in various criminal and judicial proceedings, relying on around 20 years of experience. Our work also includes defence against the activities of the authorities, provision of advice to companies in investigations and collection of facts for legal claims. Our team has practical experience and skills in defending and representing clients in criminal matters that require international cooperation and knowledge of related rules and regulations in cross-border criminal proceedings. Our services include representing and defending clients in pre-trial and court proceedings, official misconducts, enforcement actions, investigations to support due diligence, and fraud investigations among others.
- WALLESS represents Lammutusmehed OÜ
- WALLESS defends a client against bribery charges related to multimillion procurement contracts
- WALLESS defends successfully against excessive and unjustified surveillance
- Elmer Muna acting as a defence counsel in Estonia’s largest bribery case
- Landmark win for Forum Cinemas AS against former director