Igors is an expert in arbitration and dispute resolution, banking and finance, financial regulatory, compliance, restructuring, and insolvency. He also provides legal assistance in energy, insurance, and consumer and product liability law. Igors have a broad experience working with and providing foreign clients legal assistance, especially those with resources frozen in Latvian credit institutions, as well as giving support to comply with AML legal regulations.
- Walless strength
Diligence and perseverance
- Practice areas
- Latvian, Russian, English, German
- PRIMUS DERLING, Attorneys at Law, Associate (2018-2020)
- Rödl & Partner Legal, Assistant Attorney (2010-2018)
- Master of Law, Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg, Germany, 2018
- Master of Law, University of Latvia, 2011
* Practicing in Primus Derling, Attorneys at Law, a Walless member firm in Latvia.