Igors is an expert in arbitration and dispute resolution, banking and finance, financial regulatory, compliance, restructuring, and insolvency. He also provides legal assistance in energy, insurance, and consumer and product liability law. Igors have a broad experience working with and providing foreign clients legal assistance, especially those with resources frozen in Latvian credit institutions, as well as giving support to comply with AML legal regulations.
Walless Super Power
Diligence and perseverance
- Latvian, Russian, English, German
- Law firm PRIMUS DERLING (merged with WALLESS in 2020), Riga, Associate (2018-2020)
- Law firm Rödl & Partner Legal, Riga, Associate (2010-2018)
- Master of Laws, Ruprecht-Karls-Universität, Heidelberg, 2018
- Master of Laws, University of Latvia, 2011