Financial Regulatory and Compliance
With extensive knowledge of local and international regulation, WALLESS professionals are well suited to assist clients with various regulatory and compliance matters. Our financial regulatory expertise ranges from licensing to risk management and compliance in different finance industry segments, whether it be banking, payments, investment services and derivatives, consumer credit, funds or fintech. WALLESS attorneys are also known for anti-money laundering regulation expertise. We assist clients in obtaining regulatory permits, design their internal policies and procedures, review compliance and internal control systems, and also provide training, as well as advise on disclosure and reporting requirements. WALLESS attorneys are often called to assist in complex situations when it comes to internal and external audits, supervisory sanctions or disputes.
- Walless advised Green Genius in setting up a joint-venture to build 500 MW solar park portfolio in Italy
- WALLESS assisted Saldo Bank from inception till the successful launch
- WALLESS Attorneys Successfully Defended Interests of Luminor Bank in CJEU
- WALLESS Assited General Financing with acquiring specialised Bank License
- WALLESS advised Funderbeam on obtaining an investment firm license