Gediminas has a vast expertise in finance law aquired during his 17 year career as a private practicing lawyer. He is an experienced transactional lawyer with emphasis on banking and other financial institution M&As, debt capital markets, loan portfolio transfers and securitisations, aviation and acquisition finance, and project finance deals. He has a wealth of experience in handling financial regulatory and compliance issues for banks and other financial institutions, including representation of clients in regulatory disputes.
Hands on professional and experienced strategist handling complex projects
- Lithuanian, English, Russian
- Ellex Valiunas, Vilnius, Partner and Head of Banking and Finance Group (2001-2018)
- Sampo Bank, Lithuania, General Counsel and Board Member (2000-2001)
- Pragma Corporation, Legal Advisor (1998-1999)
- World Council of Credit Unions, Legal Advisor (1995-1997)
- Master of Law, Vilnius University, 1997