Dr.iur. Aivars Lošmanis
M+371 296 13453
Aivars is one of the leading Latvian commercial law experts with a wealth of academic and practical experience, which is used to solve issues in both litigation and corporate matters.
His long-standing expertise enables him to offer clients a creative approach in solving their legal problems and advising on transactions.
As a well-recognized authority on commercial law, Aivars also participate in the Ministry of Justice’s working group on amendments to the Commercial Law of Latvia, and has authored publications on various issues in commercial law.
Walless Super Power
A symbiosis of academic knowledge and practical experience
- Latvian, German, English, Russian
- Law Firm VILGERTS, Riga, Partner, Attorney at Law, (2017-2022)
- Law Firm VILGERTS, Riga, Senior Associate (2013 – 2017)
- Andris Grūtups Law Firm, Riga, Lawyer, Attorney at Law, (2005 – 2012)
- University of Latvia, the Law Faculty, Riga, lecturer/assistant professor (1999-2018)
- Valmieras stikla šķiedra AS, Riga, Member of the Supervisory Board, (2006-2014)
- Dr. jur., University of Münster, Germany (2005)
- LL.M., University of Münster, Germany (1999)
- Qualification of a lawyer, University of Latvia (1998)