The WALLESS team navigates clients throughout the entire capital raising process whether they are seeking capital in the market as the issuer, or acting as an underwriter or other financial service provider. Our team of attorneys are able to advise and assist with the structuring of any type of equity and debt capital raising (private or public) by also ensuring compliance with securities and investment laws, securities exchange rules, and corporate governance requirements.
In response to the changes of today’s markets, our lawyers will not limit themselves to the traditional deals and are willing to generate and discuss alternative capital raising ideas by helping clients to understand the possibilities and attractiveness offered by crowd-funding and lending platforms, which connect businesses with communities across different market segments.
- Šiaulių bankas raises EUR 50 million in successful subordinated bond issuance with WALLESS as legal advisor
- WALLESS assisted Swedbank in arranging EUR 75 million sustainability linked bonds issue of EPSO-G
- WALLESS advised Nortal on its 50 million euro bond issue
- WALLESS advised Sakret Group on a secured bonds issue
- WALLESS Advised Capitalica Baltic Real Estate Fund I in Relation to the Issue of EUR 3 Million Bonds