Indrė has in-depth knowledge and senior-level experience with structuring and executing complex real estate M&A transactions, both cross-border and local ones. According to her clients, Indrė is very attuned to client needs and is 100% result and client-oriented. She understands the nature of client business, how it works and what sort of result the client is seeking.
Walless Super Power
Excels at listening to people, negotiations and problem shooting.
- Lithuanian, English, Russian, German, Italian
- Lithuanian Real Estate Development Association (LNTPA), Board Member (2020-present)
- Law firm Ellex Valiunas, Vilnius, associate partner and head of Real Estate and Environmental Law department (2009 - 2018)
- Law firm Sorainen, Vilnius, Associate (2007 – 2009)
- Law firm Ellex Valiunas, Vilnius, Associate (2003 – 2007)
- Master of Business Law, Mykolas Romeris University, 2006
- WALLESS Advised East Capital Real Estate in the Acquisition of a Last Mile Distribution Center Leased to the Regional E-Commerce Leader Pigu
- WALLESS Advised the Buyer in the Acquisition of Radisson Blu Hotel Klaipeda
- WALLESS Team Assisted BCP Logistic Property III in the Sale of the Logistics Centre to Vingės Terminalas
- WALLESS Advised Eastnine on the Acquisition of an Office Property in Central Vilnius for €20m
- WALLESS Acting as a Buy-Side Legal Advisor Advised on the Acquisition of the Conti Hotel Building
- WALLESS Acting as a Buy-Side Legal Advisor Advised on the Acquisition of the East Hill Office Building