Indrė Jonaitytė – Gricė
Indrė has in-depth knowledge and senior-level experience with structuring and executing complex real estate M&A transactions, both cross-border and local ones. According to her clients, Indrė is very attuned to client needs and is 100% result and client-oriented. She understands the nature of client business, how it works and what sort of result the client is seeking.
- Walless Super Power
Excels at listening to people, negotiations and problem shooting.
- Practice areas
- Lithuanian, English, Russian, German, Italian
- Lithuanian Real Estate Development Association (LNTPA), Board Member (2020-present)
- From senior associate to associate Partner, Head of Real Estate and Environmental Law department at Ellex Valiunas (2009 - 2018)
- Associate, Law firm Sorainen (2007 – 2009)
- Associate, Ellex Valiunas (2003 – 2007)
- Master of Business Law, Mykolas Romeris University, 2006