Indrė Jonaitytė – Gricė
Indrė has in-depth knowledge and senior-level experience with structuring and executing complex real estate M&A transactions, both cross-border and local ones. According to her clients, Indrė is very attuned to client needs and is 100% result and client-oriented. She understands the nature of client business, how it works and what sort of result the client is seeking.
- Walless strength
Excels at listening to people, negotiations and problem shooting.
- Practice areas
- Lithuanian, English, Russian, German, Italian
- 2009 - 2018 From senior associate to associate partner, head of Real Estate and Environmental Law department at Ellex Valiunas
- 2007 – 2009 Associate, Law firm Sorainen
- 2003 – 2007 Associate, Ellex Valiunas
- Master of Business Law, Mykolas Romeris University, 2006