Monta specializes in real estate and construction law.
Monta works on real estate projects throughout their development, from spatial planning issues to design and construction processes and contracts, and commissioning of facilities. Monta has previously worked in the Building Authority, her knowledge and experience ensure an expert’s vision and ability to find practical solutions even in extraordinary situations.
For almost 10 years, Monta has been gaining not only professional competence in construction process and construction law, this is also an area of personal interest that has resulted in two master’s degrees, law and political science, and her master’s theses dealt with construction-related research.
- Walless Super Power
Efficiency and individual approach.
- Practice areas
- Latvian, Russian, English
- Riga City Building Authority (2012-2013; 2015-2018), head of Arbitrary Construction Evaluation Division, head of Legal Support Division;
- Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development (2013-2015), Municipal Monitoring and Methodology Division, lawyer;
- Jūrmala Town Council (2018), Legal Support Division, lawyer;
- Ķekava Area Building Authority (2018-2021), deputy head.
- Master of Laws, Riga Stradins University, 2013
- Master of Politics, Riga Stradins University, 2016