Kaspar’s main practice areas are M&A, corporate law and financial law. Having worked as the Head of Legal department in Estonian Financial Supervision and Resolution Authority and as senior legal manager in an international fintech company, he has a unique experience and in-depth knowledge about the challenges that companies in the financial sector face. Kaspar also has considerable experience in regulated and private M&A transactions, corporate law and corporate governance issues based on his diverse previous experience both in the financial sector and working in M&A and corporate practice group in another pan-baltic law firm.
Person who is not a member of the Bar is not allowed to provide or intermediate a legal service in accordance with § 40(3) of the Estonian Bar Association Act.
Walless Super Power
Able to see the bigger picture
- Estonian, English
- IPF Digital AS, Tallinn, Senior Legal Manager (2021-2023)
- Financial Supervision and Resolution Authority, Tallinn, Lawyer and Head of Legal Department (2017-2021)
- Law firm Ellex Raidla, Tallinn, Lawyer (2015-2017)
- Masters of Laws, University of Tartu, 2017
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Tartu, 2014