Domas has over 6 years of professional experience of representing domestic and international clients in a wide range of complex M&A projects as well as consulting on general corporate matters. Domas is a dealmaker lawyer: a reliable team player, always on time, flexible when required, result-oriented and dedicated to the objectives of the client.
Walless Super Power
Staying calm and focused
- Lithuanian, English
- Law firm Dominas LEVIN, Vilnius, Senior Associate (2014-2019)
- Master of Laws, Vilnius University, 2015
- Walless advised Green Genius in setting up a joint-venture to build 500 MW solar park portfolio in Italy
- WALLESS advised Taiwania Capital on investing in Oxipit
- WALLESS advised AVIA Capital and LitCapital on investing EUR 7 million in ElintaCharge, a developer and manufacturer of charging stations for electric vehicles
- WALLESS advised Scandagra Group in the Acquisition of Grain Trade Businesses from Avena Nordic Grain
- WALLESS advised Accel in Series A Investment into kevin.
- WALLESS Lithuanian and Latvian Teams Advised a Lithuanian-UK Private Healthcare Provider Northway on its Expansion into Latvia
- WALLESS Represented the Alwark Group in a Transaction With the KJK Fund
- WALLESS Advised the Founders of UAB Interneto Vizija and UAB Rakrėjus in the Sale of Business to Miss Group
- WALLESS Represented Quaero European Infrastructure Fund in Acquiring 21.5 MW Wind Farm Vėjų Spektras