What are the similarities and differences of AML internal control systems in the Baltics and how the deficiencies of the systems can be remedied? WALLESS team experts Hannes Vallikivi, Estonia, Partner, Attorney-at-Law, Simona Vosylienė, Lithuania, Associate Partner, Attorney-at-Law, CAMS, Igors Dambrāns, Latvia, Senior Associate, Attorney-at-Law will discuss this topic with AHK members and everyone interested to join the webinar.
WALLESS team will discuss the following:
• A comprehensive conformity assessment of the two existing internal control systems (AML and sanctions)
• Analysis of risk management strategies
• Conformity assessment of compliance with KYC policies
• Assessment of transaction monitoring and reporting policies and mechanisms
• Evaluation of customer identification and customer due diligence processes
• Conformity analysis of information processing policies in relation to information obtained during customer due diligence.
• Conformity assessment of employees’ rights, duties, responsibilities, and qualifications