Stella specializes in commercial law and litigation, employment law, and various compliance (including intellectual property and competition law) matters.
Stella works on preparing various opinions and evaluations and drafts corporate documents. Stella is the author of several publications on current legal issues. Stella has previously acquired work experience in several law firms, gained extensive insight into various areas of law relevant to clients.
Walless Super Power
Enthusiasm and creative approach
- Latvian, Russian, English
- Law firm BDO Law, Riga, Associate (2021)
- Law firm BDO Law, Riga, Junior Associate (2020-2021)
- Law firm Azanda & Associates, Riga, Legal Assistant (2019-2020)
- Law firm Eversheds Sutherland, Riga, Birmingham, Intern (2018)
- Doctor of Law, University of Latvia, expected in 2024/2025
- Master of Law, University of Latvia, 2020