Simona has over 14 years of experience in litigation in Lithuania’s general and administrative courts. Besides, she has been focusing on energy and renewable resources law matters (regulatory issues of waste management, development of wind and solar energy projects). With excellent attention to detail, Simona takes a diligent approach to her client’s matters.
- Walless Super Power
Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
- Practice areas
- Lithuanian, English
- Included in the List of Mediators of the Republic of Lithuania
- Law firm Eversheds Saladžius, Senior Associate, Litigation and Energy Law (2012-2020)
- Law firm SPES, Associate, Dispute Resolution, Commercial Contracts (2007-2012)
- Law firm SPES, legal assistant (2005-2007)
- Master of Law, Vilnius University , 2007