Sanda has 20 years of experience in providing a full cycle of legal services in the field of real estate development from the moment of acquisition to the implementation and sale, while also having excellent command of commercial and administrative law, enabling her to successfully represent the client also before national, local and financial authorities. She has a result-oriented approach, her response is quick and she pays maximum attention to the client’s interests.
Walless Super Power
Development of strategy for the successful development of the project
- Latvian, Russian, English
- SIA Jaunā Teika (LV), board member in administrative matters (2012-2022)
- Hanner (LT), chief legal officer for projects developed in Latvia (2008-2022)
- Master of Law, University of Latvia, 2005
- Bachelor of Law, University of Latvia, 2002