Pilleriin specializes in public procurement law and dispute resolution in both civil and administrative court proceedings. Due to her previous professional experience, Pilleriin takes a particular interest in public procurement law issues related to payment entitlements. Pilleriin reached the finals with her team in the XXII Estonian Moot Court Competition in 2019.
*Lawyers assist attorneys and they cannot provide legal services to clients (§ 40(3) of the Bar Association Act).
- Walless strength
Care for human rights
- Practice areas
- Estonian, English, German
- Law firm DERLING PRIMUS, Junior Associate (2019-2020)
- Development Support Department of the Agricultural Registers and Information Board, Adviser on Public Procurement (2018-2019)
- Administrative Law Chamber of Tartu Circuit Court, Intern (2018)
- Eastern Prefecture of the Police and Border Guard Board and Viru District Prosecutor’s Office, Intern (2017)
- Tartu Administrative Court, Tartu Courthouse, Intern (2017)
- Master of Law, University of Tartu, 2019
- Bachelor of Law, University of Tartu, 2017
- Bachelor in International Relations, 2016
- Bachelor in Government and Politics, University of Tartu, 2016