Merlyn specializes in environmental law, which she has practiced at the Environmental Law Center for over four years. She has successfully represented clients in both litigation and out-of-court cases, conducted numerous legal analyzes and participated in several projects. For example, she wrote a guidance for local governments on how to prepare noise maps and provided free legal advice on issues related to Natura 2000 sites. Merlyn is always diligent in her work and focuses on finding solutions.
Walless Super Power
Attentive, calm and thorough in the fulfilment of duties.
- Estonian, English, French, Russian
- Estonian Environmental Law Centre, Tallinn, Lawyer (2017-2022)
- Law Office Kasak & Missik, Tallinn, Legal Assistant (2015-2017)
- Harju County Court’s Succession Register, Tallinn, Archivist (2014)
- Kühne+Nagel, Tallinn, Archivist (2014)
- Master of Laws (cum laude), Tallinn University, 2017
- Bachelor of Laws, Tallinn University, 2015