Mārtiņš key practices lie in dispute resolution, financial restructuring & recovery, and white-collar crime. Additionally, he frequently advises clients in various other fields, such as energy, insurance, and shipping & transportation. Because of Mārtiņš’s fast and diverse solutions to complicated situations, clients always hold him in high regard.
- Walless strength
Ability to draw reasonable and logical conclusions from limited information
- Practice areas
- Latvian, English, Russian
- PRIMUS DERLING, Attorneys at Law, Partner (2018-2020)
- PRIMUS DERLING, Attorneys at Law, Senior Associate (2011-2018)
- LAWIN Kļaviņš & Slaidiņš, Attorney at Law (2010-2011)
- Kronbergs & Čukste, Attorney at Law (2005-2010)
- Nelss CMT SIA, Lawyer (2004-2005)
- Vestabalt SIA, Lawyer (2001-2004)
- Riga City Centrs District Court, Associate Judge (2001)
- 6th Investment Treaty Arbitration Conference, 2016
- Intensive Course on ICSID Practice and Procedure, 2015
- Master of Law, University of Latvia, 2006
* Practicing in Primus Derling, Attorneys at Law, a Walless member firm in Latvia.