Linell is a junior associate in the tax practice group and has over 3 years of experience in different tax matters. She holds a master’s degree in Law from the University of Tartu. During university studies, Linell successfully defended her master’s thesis on the topic of share option schemes and changes in the underlying asset. Previously, Linell has practised at PwC Estonia.
Walless Super Power
A lawyer who is good with numbers
- Estonian, English, Swedish
- AS PricewaterhouseCoopers, Tallinn, Senior Associate, Tax (2020-2023)
- Estonian Tax and Customs Board, Tallinn, Legal Department, Intern (2020)
- Master of Arts in Law, University of Tartu, 2023
- Bachelor of Arts in Law, University of Tartu, 2021