Lelde Elīna Liepiņa
Lelde assists lawyers in their everyday tasks and her main areas of expertise include Data protection, Corporate and Regulatory & Compliance.
While completing her tasks at work, Lelde actively involves herself in various projects to further develop her skills, which includes also participating and winning European Human Rights Moot Court Competition. Lelde’s interest in international and European Union Law is well suited for dealing with cross border deals where knowledge of foreign law practices is well appreciated.
- Walless strength
Exceptional communication skills
- Practice areas
- Latvian, English
- PRIMUS DERLING, Attorneys at Law, Legal Assistant (2020)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The Republic of Latvia, assisting Secretary of Press in the Secretary of State Office, (2019)
- University of Zagreb, Doc. Dr. Sc. Sunčana Roksandič Vidlička, Legal researcher (2018-2019)
- Individually practicing advocate Jānis Davidovičš, Intern (2018)
- University of Latvia (since 2020, Master of Law to be obtained)
- University of Latvia , L.L.B. (2020)
- University of Zagreb, L.L.B. (2018-2019, ERASMUS+ exchange program)
* Practicing in Primus Derling, Attorney at Law, a Walless member firm in Latvia.