Laura specializes in contract law, real estate law, and construction law. Another focus of her specialization is advising on corporate law, M&A, as well as employment matters. Laura’s special skill is solving matters related to real estate due diligence. Especially by paying attention to any circumstances that may pose a potential risk to clients.
With respect to employment matters, Laura’s expertise includes preparing all employment-related documentation, such as contracts, employment permits, as well as handbooks and codes of conduct.
In addition, Laura has an in-depth knowledge of health and safety matters, including ergonomic requirements.
Walless Super Power
Excellent evaluation skills
- Latvian, English, German
- Law firm PRIMUS DERLING (merged with WALLESS in 2020), Riga, Senior Associate (2016-2020)
- Law firm Rödl & Partner, Riga, Senior Associate (2010-2016)
- Master of Laws, University of Latvia, 2013
- WALLESS Lithuanian and Latvian Teams Advised a Lithuanian-UK Private Healthcare Provider Northway on its Expansion into Latvia
- WALLESS advised Lumi Capital on acquisition of logistics complex near Riga Airport
- WALLESS advised Lumi Retail Property Fund on acquisition of its first investment in Riga
- Successfully representing SIA L-Ekspresis in a dispute with the State Land Service
- Legal support in an acquisition of diagnostic centre in Riga