Kristine’s primary focus of specialisation is Mergers and Acquisitions, Commercial, Corporate Governance, Capital Markets as well as financing of the transactions. In addition Kristine has a longstanding experience in advising clients on matters including joint ventures and co-operation contracts. In the area of financing she focuses on syndicated loans, mezzanine-type financing and various types of debt instruments.
Before joining PRIMUS DERLING, Kristīne has worked as an in-house lawyer for pharmaceutical wholesaler SIA Tamro and BENU Aptieka Latvija pharmacy chain. During that time, her key focus areas were legal evaluation and support in development of new commercial activities, implementation of GDPR and internal compliance management system.
- Walless strength
Ability to find the best approach for the desired outcome
- Practice areas
- Latvian, Russian, English
- PRIMUS DERLING, Attorneys at Law, Senior Associate (2019-2020)
- Tamro SIA, Lawyer (2015-2019)
- Kronbergs & Čukste, Attorney at Law (2005-2015)
- Riga Graduate School of Law, study course Law and Finance, 2016
- Master of International and European Law, Riga Graduate School of Law, 2001