Kristiāns assists PRIMUS DERLING’ lawyers in their everyday work and and his main areas of expertise include Real Estate & Construction, Corprate and Public Procurement. Kristiāns is always up-to date on the latest legislative developments. His passion for playing chess has developed such skills as patience and accuracy, as well as ability to timely assess the possible consequences. Precise use of language and terms when drafting legal documents is another important skill of Kristians, the foundations of which have been laid by previous work experience in court.
- Walless strength
Goal oriented approach
- Practice areas
- Latvian, English, Russian
- PRIMUS DERLING, Attorneys at Law, Legal Assistant (2019-2020)
- Riga City Administrative District court, Secretary of court sessions (2018-2019)
- University of Latvia (since 2020, Master of Law to be obtained)
- University of Latvia, LL.B., 2019
* Practicing in Primus Derling, Attorneys at Law, a Walless member firm in Latvia.