Kristiāns assists lawyers in their everyday work and and his main areas of expertise include Real Estate & Construction, Corporate and Public Procurement. Kristiāns is always up-to date on the latest legislative developments. His passion for playing chess has developed such skills as patience and accuracy, as well as ability to timely assess the possible consequences. Precise use of language and terms when drafting legal documents is another important skill of Kristians, the foundations of which have been laid by previous work experience in court.
Walless Super Power
Goal oriented approach
- Latvian, English, Russian
- Law firm PRIMUS DERLING (merged with WALLESS in 2020), Riga, Legal Assistant (2019-2020)
- Riga City Administrative District court, Secretary of court sessions (2018-2019)
- Master of Laws, University of Latvia, expected in 2022
- LL.B., University of Latvia, 2019