Justina’s main focus is national and international regulations of financial services and financial institutions’ activities. She excels in the areas of consumer credit and AML, and has a keen eye for factoring related activities. Prior to her work in banking and finance field she specialized in employment law, therefore she enjoys contributing and consulting on such issues should they arise.
Being calm in tough situations
- Lithuanian, English
- Ellex Valiunas, Vilnius, Junior Associate (2018)
- Law Firm JUREX, Vilnius, Lawyer (2016-2017)
- Master of Law, Vilnius University, 2016
- University of East Anglia Law School (United Kingdom), student exchange programme, 2015
- Bachelor of Law, Mykolas Romeris University, 2014