Enrika has over 7 years of experience in a wide range of financing projects, from ordinary lending transactions to complex secured lending issues, as well as loan portfolio sales. Enrika’s experience also spans over aviation asset finance, where she has extensive experience in assisting clients in all aviation business processes, such as licensing, aircraft acquisition, financing and leasing, aviation-specific litigation and day-to-day airline activities. She has an inherent ability to exceed client expectations and meet deadlines successfully, ensuring that all projects run smoothly.
Walless Super Power
Tricks time so everything runs smoothly and adheres to deadlines. Always.
- Lithuanian, English, Russian
- Law firm Ellex Valiunas, Vilnius, Associate (2012-2018)
- Internship in Permanent Mission of the Republic of Lithuania to the United Nations Office & other international organizations, Geneva (2012)
- Law firm Zabiela, Zabielaitė and Partners, Vilnius, Legal Assistant (2011-2012)
- Master of Laws, Mykolas Romeris University, 2015
- Bachelor of Laws, Mykolas Romeris University, 2013
- WALLESS Advised Vilniaus Baldai on Borrowing EUR 37.8 Million from the EBRD and Citadele Bank Lithuania
- WALLESS Advised EBRD on Investing in Lithuanian Green Bond to Accelerate Regional Renewables
- WALLESS Team Advises the Syndicate of International Banks on the Largest IPO in the Baltics’ History
- WALLESS Achieved a Significant Victory in the Lithuanian Aviation Industry
- WALLESS Advised Blackstone on Successful Closing of Majority Stake Acquisition in Luminor Bank
- WALLESS Assisted BLender in Raising a Total of USD 22 Million
- WALLESS Assisted Credit Union Amber in Selling a Multi-Million Loan Portfolio