Enrika has over 6 years of experience in a wide range of financing projects, from ordinary lending transactions to complex secured lending issues, as well as loan portfolio sales. Enrika’s experience also spans over aviation asset finance, where she has extensive experience in assisting clients in all aviation business processes, such as licensing, aircraft acquisition, financing and leasing, aviation-specific litigation and day-to-day airline activities. She has an inherent ability to exceed client expectations and meet deadlines successfully, ensuring that all projects run smoothly.
Tricks time so everything runs smoothly and adheres to deadlines. Always.
- Lithuanian, English, Russian
- Ellex Valiunas, Vilnius, Associate (2012-2018)
- Internship in Permanent Mission of the Republic of Lithuania to the United Nations Office & other international organizations, Geneva (2012)
- Law Firm Zabiela, Zabielaitė and Partners (2011-2012)
- Master of Law, Mykolas Romeris University, 2015
- Bachelor of Law, Mykolas Romeris University, 2013