Egle has 15 years of legal experience in financial market sector, of which she was practising more than 10 years in credit insurance field. For the last 5 years Egle has specialised in the field of compliance with the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing, financial market regulation. She had to work in companies during the internal audits and Regulator’s inspections. Her main skill is attention to the details, clarification of the essence of the problem and listening not only to the Regulator’s legal arguments, but also to the business Clients’ argumentation. The complex assessment helps to achieve the best possible results.
Walless Super Power
- Lithuanian, English
- "Paysera LT", UAB, Vilnius, MLRO (2022 - 2023);
- Compagnie Francaise d'Assurance pour le Commerce Exterieur - COFACE, Vilnius, Head of Compliance, Legal officer (2019 -2022);
- Compagnie Francaise d'Assurance pour le Commerce Exterieur - COFACE, Vilnius, Head of Claims Regulation Department (2011-2019).
- Master of Laws, Vilnius University, 2013;
- Bachelor BA of Laws, Law and Management, MYKOLAS ROMERIS UNIVERSITY, 2007.