Auste is a sharp-minded and ambitious junior associate, who obtained a Masters’s degree of Law at Vilnius University in 2020. She started her career path in 2018 and during this period Auste has gained work experience in the fields of administrative law, intellectual property law and in dispute resolution group. This work experience has given her necessary knowledge and an opportunity to contribute to major projects. Social skills and naturally creative mind allow her to always find the best solution and easily communicate with clients.
- Walless Super Power
A creative approach to solving various issues.
- Practice areas
- Lithuanian, English
- Law firm SPC legal, Vilnius, Junior Associate (2020-2021)
- Law firm SPC legal, Vilnius, Legal Assistant (2019-2020);
- METIDA Law Firm Zaboliene and Partners, Vilnius, Legal Assistant (2018-2019);
- Supreme Administrative Court of Lithuania, Vilnius, Legal Assistant (2018);
- Master of Laws, Vilnius University, 2020;
- CopyrightX Certificate, Harvard Law School, 2019