Aušra has over 15 years experience in managing complex financing projects and advising clients on all legal matters relating to National Financing and European Structural Funds. Included in Aušra’s wide ranging arsenal of professional strengths is the coordination and documentation of complicated transactions with a solid grasp of customer service and client relationship management. Her capacity and dedication in handling complicated and intensive assignments as well as providing excellent communication with international and local enterprises, their in-house and external counsels and public authorities of Lithuania, makes her an extremely valuable member of the firm.
Positive thinking in whatever challenge
- Lithuanian, English, Russian
- Ellex Valiunas, Vilnius, Associate Partner (2006-2018)
- Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania, Structural Funds Management Division of EU Programmes Management Department, Chief Specialist (2003-2006)
- Gjensidige Baltic, Lithuania, Civil Liability and Surety Risk Insurance Manager (2002-2003)
- Master of Law, Vilnius University, 2003